Tuesday, January 12, 2010

School = Pressure.Few days ago I finished the whole 10 bab summary of Novel Pahlawan Pasir Salak.Suppose to hantar yesterday but changed teacher...We request that we use the same book but teacher said use another book , don't want continue the book.WTF! I wasted 6 hours doing the summary man!Yesterday is our Horley( Green Rumah Sukan ) training . Play awhile of Tennis and Football then off to the Lumba Lari training.I want race at the last.Final race between me , junhao and 3 others.Junhao veyr pressurized because he feared he already weak at running.But still the end , he finished 1st infront of me.Short put is disappointing man...Jun Hao is too scared of short put...coward...-the end-

Woohooo! Tomorrow got chapel class! Can't wait to pray with Lord.PS:Tomorrow , going to watch Avatar baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment