Saturday, February 6, 2010

10th Air Scout Debut

Today i joined Scout.First day and already I need to sweep and mop the floor.Curse Batman and his bats for pooping all around the scout den.Move on the welcome ceremony , which i made a brief introduction of myself then time for people to ask silly questions.Jia Hao questioned me if I was a Gay.There are 6 groups - Falcon , Merlin , Gannet , Swift , Hawk and Eagle.I was elected to Falcon! I am gonna join Zi Sheng the PL.First day and i learned the 3 basic knots , Scout Law and Scout Promise.Then moved on to the fun part - GAMES.first game the One Legged Cock Fight.Each group need send a representative and he must stand on one foot and bang others with only his shoulder till the opposition's other foot touch the ground.Most pity one is Seong Wei , teased and bullied...T.T.Merlin and Falcon dominated this game.Then moved on to Fireman game where one representative from one group must carry a his members to a specific location.I am the carrier.Falcon wins 1st place!!!Then we play a game called :" Search objects taht starts with A-Z".You probably know what it is.Then the most "jing zhang" moment.We played Penalty Shoot-Out.When its my turn to kick people like Ivan , Jia Hao , Jin Hui and Seong Wei said if i missed then i love somebody......Then " Jie Guo " I really missed cause i kicked too bloody high.Nevermind...at least Zi Sheng the pro missed too.But i made it up to my team by the only goalie to save 6/7 penalties , therefore earning my team alot of points.Then Ivan 's turn , we pressure him again with the same bet he used on me.He did not miss the 1st one but missed the 2nd one..Hehhe....Yet again , We dominated.Scout Master announced the winner - Falcon surprisingly!!!!We had 43 points , we had a 15 points margin with the runner - up!!!Cool...Actually after scout , i planned to go Davidson but I go Times Square with sister...Teehee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment