Thursday, December 17, 2009

Brutal indeed

A hero will rise to save certain things from the clutches of UN-AWESOMENESS.Yes, I am indeed referring to myself.I had save this blog from dying from Boredom.Well , this few days I am inactive in computer because i have a new companion - My Xbox 360.bought it 3 days ago and now i am so freaking not bored.Yeah , the game Brutal Legend knock my socks off because its so ass-kicking. Yes , in this game you will notice Jack Black , the one who acts in King Kong , School of Rock and Kungfu Panda voiced the main character in the game - Eddie Riggs and famous rockstars also voiced some characters inside the game like Ozzy Osbourne.This game featured Gore and Foul Languages.Eddy had time traveled to the past in world that is inspired by Heavy Metal Music.There are metal trees here , metal faced animals and 99% of the civilization are goths and rockstars.Between , I can run over animals and if the animals are as small as a porcupine , they will explode when ran over.Best line in the game when Eddy slained the Emperor by decapitating his head and says :" Deecaapppitttatiooooooooooooooooon!!Primary weapons are an axe called Seperator and a guitar named Clementine.

No comments:

Post a Comment