Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas that day , as I said , I have a birthday party to attend.Yes , I did go but there are a few people there including Yi Khuan.Skipped the dinner part to the accident part.I was watching the FifaPro World Player of the Year 2009 replay because there I can't watch Tropic Thunder because they don't subscribe HBO , Cinemax and the other one.The girls there which are younger than me are playing ''Truth Or Dare'' inside their secret base - The Room of Doom.They are very very noisy and the standard 2 boy was like a Human Radio , non-stop talking and he was shouting :''Shut Up! to the girls" and I said:''Be Quiet , I am trying to watch this show'' , but he still ignores it.He is annoying , not to mention he keep on introducing to me his Helicopter!So I go down have some drink to ''calm down'' but when i come back and sit on the couch for about 1 minute , that boy accused me of destroying his Helicopter!What the Heck!Then keep asking me to pay back ,then I know i can't really go shout at him or scold him since he is so young , so I totally ignored him , then he started to insult me or provoke me , keep scolding me stupid.Yk then calm me down since he knew the boy like the back of his hand.I can't take it anymore i went upstairs play computer.-THE END-

No comments:

Post a Comment