Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Reunion Lightens Up Again

Girls have their own gathering , so do Boys.Gonna meet the likes of my ''brothers'' :Ah Thun , Ah Lok , Jin Hui , Ah Lok , Shaun the Sheep.Cancel out Jeremy and Benjamin Sow , I see them alot since i always go Yk's House.The Gathering is scheduled to be at Saturday , 12 December , 2009.Finally , I am been waiting for these all month long.Since its one day before another gathering , so I probably will sleepover with Ah Lok there. Football Match between Reds and Blues continue and is scheduled to be at 530 p.m at Yk's nearby football court.besides facing friends , I gotta face fathers ( Yk's and Sow's).Besides football , we could enjoy playing PS2 (most probably will play either football or Tennis ) or sit back and enjoy watching Man United vs Aston Villa and Chelsea vs Everton . Too bad Liverpool vs Arsenal is at Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment