Saturday, November 21, 2009

2nd day

Today , I went to the Sydney Wildlife World and the Aquarium.A pleasant trip with a scorching 38 degrees celcius weather!First part is the Insect area.Saying it and visiting it gave me the hippie-jippies or very geli.I saw bull ants , ferocious bull ants three times the size of the fingernail!Too bad i can't see the Sydney Funnel Web spider because it is sent for venom milking.O......the scariest part-being in a place filled with butterflies.I don't want any butterflies on my head and leaving nectar on my head.I think i just got Entomophobia.Second part is my favourite-the reptilian part.finally I saw the most venomous snake in the world , the snake that makes the King Cobra puny - the Inland Taipan.Its venom capable of killing 100,000 rats with just a single drop of venom.Then i saw the illustrious 3 meters long Saltie or the estuarine croc , the largest croc in the world and capable of reaching a length of 7 meters!The third part is the marsupial part.This is when i see the Koalas , Kangaroos , Cassowary , Wallabies , etc.The final part is the Marine part.Similar to the Singaporean Aquarium , it just have dugongs , Sand tiger sharks and monstrous stingrays.Tommorow not going to any where related to outdoors because tomorrow's weather is a never before seen 42 degrees celcius , so gonna go shopping only.


sincerely ,
Zuefong

No comments:

Post a Comment