Thursday, November 26, 2009

Rejoice

I am here again for something different.This one is for the football fans out there.Liverpool haters like me are so happy for Liverpool until we are praising them.Liverpool finally crashed out of the UEFA Champions League for the FIRST time.I would like to take a 1 minute laughing moment to insult Rafa Benitez. On the other side , Cristiano ''****'' Ronaldo is looking so happy that he show his guts to the fans after his ''team'' drew and enter the knock-out stages.I had never seen the pee boy so happy in my life.He is lucky he escaped the injury or else next year's World Cup will be a no-Ronaldo.Let's hope that in the World Cup next year , his hair will be on fire and fans throwing stones at him. He will soon have a PhD (Permanent Head Damage)



>The Ultimate Ron hater - ZF<

No comments:

Post a Comment