Friday, November 20, 2009

Let destory the Spiderwebs....shall we?

Blogging in Sydney , Australia.Finally seen the Opera House,such a magnificent building.I don't want to explain the on board experience.My butt aches within 8 hours of flight.I did not sleep because it is uncomfortable.Forget to mention that I almost vomit......must be homesick.I am going to whale watching,go to where I like to go the most - the Taronga Zoo.Here I am sitting on a chair facing the laptop in the continent that is renowned for their beautiful yet dangerous animals inhabitants.Home of some of the world's deadliest animals.I am terrified to go to the beach because this season maybe the jellyfish season and I better stay away from sharks.Just like Japan,6 a.m in the morning and the Sun is shinning just like 12 noon in Kl.The one thing I hate about the trip is the Singaporean customs like the Indians.I see no politeness in them and I feel like smacking them in their black faces.I like the way the Autralians speak - Australian accent with their ''Whatsup mate'',''Hellp mate,can I help ya?''.


>Grand Master Kwan<

No comments:

Post a Comment